Monday, February 16, 2009

He came back... :)

I figure that since I posted about Troy leaving me, I should post that he came back. :) His plane arrived about a half and hour early, so that was nice. The little girls had wanted to stay awake to greet him when he got home, but I saw that they were all falling asleep standing up. So I told them that I'd have him wake them up when he came in, so they'd be able to greet him then. I think Shayna was the only one who really stirred and uttered a sleepy, "I love you daddy."

Since he's been home, he's been working just as much as he was while out in NH. Funny, I don't ever *see* him working so much, but he's kinda set himself up in our room and is hanging out with me. That's been nice, except when he's on the phone...he's got a newly acquired loud phone voice. He doesn't seem to use it when he's on the phone with me, since I can barely ever hear him, but you'd almost think he was trying to shout his way to NH! It's quite comical. :)

All is back to normal now. The kids are off school for mid-winter break. What a stupid break. I swear it's for the teachers more than the kids (sorry mom!), but seriously why can't we just have a week-earlier end-of-school release instead of this stupid mid-winter break? It's ridiculous!

0 friends said...:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online