Monday, December 10, 2007

Okay, so I just noticed something. Take a look at my weatherunderground sticker on the side over there...

Notice when the sun rises. Notice when the moon rises. Now, notice when the sun sets...and when the moon sets.

There's something seriously wrong with this picture. Just in case you're reading this sometime other than today, I'm going to put it in this blog entry...

Do you see what I mean? The moon is rising 2 hours after the sun... and the moon sets all of ~30 minutes after the sun. Um, what?!?

Isn't the moon supposed to come out after the sun has set? Is the world flat? What in the heck happened here?

I'm too tired to figure it out now. Suffice it to say that something is just not right here... What's up with that?

0 friends said...:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online