Monday, June 1, 2009

So I'm at 37w1d today. Three of my kids were born at a later time, two were earlier (much earlier). Now I wait. And wait. And wait some more.

The kitchen remodel is almost done. I have to put the cabinet doors on as well as the handles/pulls. Then, of course, I have to prime and paint the dining room. On Wednesday I'm heading to Ikea to buy the flooring for the living room and office... hopefully baby will wait until the flooring is done.

But still, I'm done with being pregnant. It's funny, I usually get this feeling much earlier, but this time around I'm conflicted. Really, I want the baby to wait until the house remodeling is complete...but then again, I'm done with constipation, puking, weirdly spaced contractions/prodromal labor, and walking like a duck.

Oh and it's 85°F today. I love heat. I love hot days. It's going to be this way all week... So then why is it that my convertible has to sit in the body shop all week instead of tooling me around all heck and back to get my mind off of the heat? This one, I can truly blame Troy for! :) He backed out of our driveway in the Expedition...right into my Saab. The poor thing needs over $2500 in repairs. *Thank you* insurance company and my $250 deductible. So I'm driving a rental Chevy Impala, provided by the insurance company, until my car is fixed. Boohoo. Not even a sun roof! :p

I guess that's about it. It's time for a nap.

3 friends said...:

Ros said...

Ouch!! Sorry to hear about your car!
Thank goodness you had insurance!

Seriously.. where are you getting all your energy to do all these home projects?! Is this you nesting or something??

Ros said...

Any news? or are you still waiting...?

Keezheekoni said...

Still waiting, Ros... :p The energy, well I'm not doing most of the work, I have helpers who work for caffeine and tacos. LOL

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online