Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm 39w6d today...

...and I'm *still* pregnant! Sheesh.

At least I am getting time to get a lot accomplished. Last night I cleaned up the kitchen and put some things away. Chris's girlfriend's parents were here and put in the living room floor...it looks *so* nice. :)

Today I've been doing laundry, running errands, and cleaning up Shayna and PJ's room (which I didn't do most of, the above mentioned parent (the mom) did most of it). Now she and Chris are disassembling Chris's bed so it can go to PJ and become a bunk bed again. Our neighbors remodeled their house over the last year and gave us their old full-size bed, so that's going to Chris now. Shayna and PJ will have a bunk bed and I'm washing the sheets for the bottom bunk as I type.

Tomorrow I need to Swiffer Wet Jet the kitchen floor and set up a litter box for the new kittens. They are starting to think that the bathroom floor is the ideal place to do their business and I'm getting irritated over that! I'm also running up to Bellevue since they just got The Container Store. When I lived in GA that was one of my favorite stores, so I have to go see it. I'm going to pick up some containers for cereal and probably find something useless but cool to buy too. :P

Troy and Marc (Chris's g/f's dad) put the cabinet doors and handles on today. The kitchen looks much nicer with the doors on the cabinets. :)

I'm really hoping that something will happen tonight with this baby. I'm so done being pregnant!

2 friends said...:

Ros said...

Seriously - where are you finding all your energy?

Keezheekoni said...

I think it's nesting, in a way... however it's also that my mom is going to be here tomorrow night. She's a clean freak and I have to have an immaculate house (which I know that you know that I never have!)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online