Thursday, May 28, 2009

36 week appointment

Everything is fine! Baby is doing well and other than a cough that causes me to vomit my meals, I'm doing well too. (Heh, so I've lost 9 pounds in the last two weeks...nice weight loss plan?)

I had an ultrasound yesterday. Baby has turned to vertex, which is great. He was sprawled like crazy, but unfortunately no pictures because of that. Then I had an NST where he hiccupped for a full 5 minutes. They thought that was hilarious. His heart rate was perfect and reactive, so he's -in my OB's words- "a very happy baby".

No internal check for dilation. That's okay, I'd rather not know. I told baby that he needs to wait until the kitchen remodel is finished and the new flooring is in, so at least another 2 weeks. Also, my OB is willing to wait to induce until my due date by u/s, so June 24th. If I haven't had him by then, that will be his birthday.

All is good now. :)

1 friends said...:

Ros said...

June 24 is my friend's baby's birthday :) Although she'll be 2 then.

That cough sounds bad.. not whooping cough I hope!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online