Wednesday, June 10, 2009

38 week appointment

Boring appointment. As usual. The NST was fine. OB says that everything looks good, baby is happy inside, moving well, in a good position for delivery, etc. However, I'm still only 1 cm. dilated and my cervix is hiding behind my pubic bone. Who knew?

My OB keeps commenting on how she can't believe that I've pushed babies out instead of had sections because my pubic bone is not in a "normal" location. I had to explain to her about the fall I had when I was pregnant with Kaycee and how that broke the bone itself. It wasn't able to heal properly because of the pregnancy and has been stuck in its current position since then. And yes, I pushed Kaycee and the two following through anyway. Whatever. I'll show her I guess!

The only other news is that we've scheduled the induction for 40w3d. That's as far out as she'll "let" me go because of the diabetes. I guess I'm okay with that. Maybe pray for some labor vibes for me so that I can have the baby early, at home, in the tub. Thanks much!

I'll have one more appointment before the induction date. That'll be next week on Wednesday at 3. I'll try and update soon after it. :)

1 friends said...:

Unknown said...

I'm sending out vibes for him to hurry up and come out. Hey kid, I know it's peaceful in there but a lot of people are ready for your big debut !! Enough making mommy wait. LOL.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online