Thursday, May 21, 2009

35 week appointment

Tuesday was my 35 week appointment. Sorry I didn't post about my 34 week appointment, we've been in the middle of renovating our kitchen and computer time has been limited for me. I'm just too tired to get online!

So my appointment was uneventful. The NST was done and baby passed with flying colors. I must say those stupid NSTs stress me out, I've said it before I know, but I just hate them! I saw one of the midwives since my OB is on vacation this week. It was quite a different appointment than with my OB since the midwife seemed in a hurry. No big deal, I don't need a rapport with someone else at this point in the pregnancy...

Other than that, I've lost another 4 pounds. I'm just not eating as much because of the horrible nausea I've been getting. Oh well, it's not like I can't stand to lose any weight!

1 friends said...:

Ros said...

Wow... 35 weeks.. so close! I'm so excited!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online