Wednesday, May 6, 2009

33 week appointment

So today started my weekly appointments, including getting an NST done before seeing my OB. If you don't know what an NST is, it's a Non-Stress Test. Basically they put two straps onto you, each with a monitor attached. One is for the baby's heartbeat and the other monitors for contractions. They want to make sure that the placenta is doing its job, so that's why the need for the weekly NSTs now. Blah. I hate those stupid monitors.

Baby's heartbeat was fine, accelerated like it was supposed to, decelerated when it was supposed to. Yadda yadda.

The OB check was fine. Baby's measuring perfectly on time, heart rate fine (again)... but oops, I've lost 4 pounds. Well, there's a reason... I've had some gastro issues the last couple of days. Not pretty. The good news is that the suggestion I got from a friend to up my iron to two pills a day helped. My hemoglobin was 11.7!

That's it til next week!

0 friends said...:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online