Thursday, February 14, 2008

A milestone reached

My son, my first-born baby, turned 18 today. I'm so proud of the man he's become. He's really pulled himself together in the last year, and he seems to be happy. He's got a nice girlfriend, he's in college (getting credit for high school and college through Running Start), he's got his head on straight.

Happy Birthday, Chris. I'm sad that you're 18 already. I miss cuddling you in my arms. Give your mom a hug occasionally, okay? <3

4 friends said...:

Christine said...

Happy b-day Chris!

Ros said...

Chris is a Valentine's birthday too? I didn't realise that..

can't believe he's 18!! wow!

Keezheekoni said...

Ros, actually my post was written on the 13th, I guess it was around midnight when I hit the submit button. :) Close to Valentine's, but not actually that day... he was born on the day before.

I can't believe he's 18 either. He's totally taking advantage of the no curfew rule around here. :P

Ros said...

Ahhh I bet. Okay.. glad it's the 13th.. I would have hoped I would have remembered had it been the 14th!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online