Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another poor little girl

Now it's PJ's turn. She's got a fever, though not as high as Shay's was. She's also got aching ears. I'm sure I'll be taking her in to see her doctor tomorrow. I'm sure she'll be put on amoxicillin too. Poor thing is just miserable. :(

Troy and I have been trying to make her as comfortable as possible, but it seems she's fine for awhile and then gets upset when she remembers that her ears hurt. As long as a TV show is on that she likes, she's fine. She especially hates the early morning, she came into our room just bawling this morning. She quickly went back to sleep after snuggling in with me, but she didn't sleep too well. She napped a little on my lap this afternoon, didn't like it when I moved her, so I made sure to cuddle with her when I got back from the bathroom. :)

I'm hoping that after a day of abx she'll be fine. I'm going to try and get her an early appointment, after my physical therapy appointment preferably, since I already had to reschedule that appointment.

I can't wait for summer to begin! All this sickness in my house is really getting me angry.

0 friends said...:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online