Monday, April 14, 2008

Rikki needs...

So my friend Christine stole this from someone, and I'm stealing it from her. :D What you do is Google your name and the word "needs" together. Here's my interesting commentary...

1.
Rikki needs to repost with the EXACT error message if we are to better aid her/him.
I am always very specific with error message posts. Usually though I can find the error with Google, so I don't need to post on a board about an error I see... of course I rarely have errors, so I probably wouldn't need to do that anyway!

2. Rikki needs a hug.
Well sure, who doesn't? Seriously though, I do need one today after the crap I've gone through to make sure my son will graduate with his class this June!

3. Rikki needs a home.
Well, no I don't. I own a home. Though I do want to move, so if you find me a home with at least 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, at least 2500 sq. ft., and a fenced-in yard for less than $200k, I might consider it... The weather has to be exceptionally good wherever this house is, I'm tired of rain, snow, and sleet. Give me 70 degree weather year-round and I'm a happy camper. :)

4. Rikki needs help in the gardening then.
Aside from the bad grammar, I probably do need help in gardening. In fact I hate, loathe, and totally despise gardening. There is something to be said for being one with nature, but if it's my own yard, forget it. There are way too many wasps, hornets, bees, moles, squirrels, crane flies (piss ants, my daddy calls 'em!), and dirt in my yard. I'd be happy to cement in the entire place, but I think that might bring the property value down. It might also piss off my neighbors.

5. Rikki needs to quit living in such a deep-rooted state of denial.
Trust me on this, I'm not in denial about anything. Everything is on the surface here. Wait I thought of something! I know that I'm fat but my mind tells me I'm not. For some reason my mind thinks I'm still that skinny little gymnast that I once was. The scale says different. :P

6. Rikki needs to catch up in comments.
Hmm, that's quite accurate actually. I know that I haven't been the best at posting on DF lately. I rarely post comments on my friends' blogs. Sheesh, I'm a miserable person aren't I?

7.Rikki needs to stop eating at McDonalds.
Well actually, I have. When I started Weight Watchers, I quit McDonalds food. I still will stop by occasionally for an iced tea, but that's it. :D

8. Rikki needs to disappear and never come back.
OUCH! Reading further on that link, you will realize that the person was talking about a character on CSI:NY. Ha! I do think it would be fun to disappear for a few hours. I'd love to see if the kids even notice if I'm gone.

9. Rikki needs surgery to correct a very painful eye condition.
This, I know, is untrue. For me anyway. I may be needing a surgery for a possible rotator cuff injury though. Finding out this week...

10. Rikki needs to take responsibility for her actions and accept the blame for what she did.
Jeez! What did I do?!? I think I'm a pretty accountable person anyway. The only thing I can think of right now is that I probably not fighting hard enough with two school districts right now. I may end up caving and having to pay close to $1,000 to have my son repeat classes that he already made up while homeschooling. Grrrr...

Well, that was fun. I tried doing it with Aurica and only came up with three things. I guess it's not such a popular name...

2 friends said...:

Christine said...

Haha, your's is pretty funny too.

Ros said...

LOL are you sure you aren't in a deep-rooted state of denial, Rikki??

"Ros needs easy driver install" ummm okay???

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online