Monday, March 10, 2008

I need to live where it's sunny

I can't stand living in Seattle anymore. I hate it here. I really have had this pounded into me the last few days. Today it's overcast and rainy. Yesterday started that way but got nice and sunny. The two days before were nice and sunny. Those two days I was really happy, ready to get up and out of the house. Yesterday, it started crappy, so I felt crappy all day. Today is a repeat of yesterday, feelings-wise. I hate the weather here. I don't know how people stand it. It sucks! Never, ever move to Seattle if you grew up in California. It'll mess with your mind, I swear.

It's been 7 weeks since I had my last Starbucks. I'm proud of myself over it. I felt myself slip a little today when Troy got a mocha for himself. I really craved one just then. I drank water instead of going out and getting myself one. Yay me! He has the points to get one, I don't, unless I don't want to eat food for lunch. I'm not stupid, I want lunch! :D

1 friends said...:

Ros said...

Are you giving up Starbucks?

Hey, it's sunny here? Want to come and visit?? :)
I miss living in Seattle a lot. I was just looking on CNN's website about how cold it is right now though! But I didn't really mind the weather living there.. then again, I can't say I grew up in California! LOL

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online