Friday, March 21, 2008

Hi Angie, if you're reading this you found me! I gave you the wrong blog addy though... the one you'll want to see is this one. :)

The rest of you readers out there...just ignore this post! Or don't, be nosy, like I'm sure that you are. :D Angie is my personal trainer. I met with her today to go over my fitness goals and new food plan/exercise plan. She wants to see my food journals. Now you nosy people are satisfied, you found out about Angie... life a little better now?!

I'm just getting over being sick. I hate being sick. God forgive me if I'm ever sick like I have been again... I just know that someone in my house will die if I do! :D Probably not Troy...probably one of the kids. Or maybe the cat. Stupid cat is in heat while I'm sick. See cat. See cat splattered on my wall from clawing my foot one too many times...

I'm just kidding. Or am I????

1 friends said...:

Lili said...

I'm not Angie! But I tagged you for the Six Word Meme.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online