Monday, November 5, 2007

The big sneeze...

Let's just get right to the point. I hate Seattle weather. I really despise it. There's no rhyme or reason to the weather here. Everyone says that it rains constantly, and while that's mostly true, it's not really that it's constant...it's more like it rains constantly for a couple of days and then it gets really sunny-but cold-for a day or two.

This pattern really messes with the natural way people are supposed to live. Some people, namely me, have this weird thing inside them that triggers a cold whenever the weather changes. I really wish that the weather would stay one way for awhile. I can handle weeks of rain, I can handle days of snow, I can really handle sunny and warm months... Why is Mother Nature playing games? What is it with this two days of rain, one day of sun and warmth, two days of fog and dreariness, one to two days of sun and cold? All this wackiness has given me the cold of the century! I feel like everything from my neck up is dead. I can't hear, my eyes hurt, my nose is running but congested at the same time, my throat is scratchy and painful... I hate being sick. :(

I must have some really crappy karma that I'm paying for...heh.

0 friends said...:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online