Sunday, October 21, 2007

My introduction...

So, I'm not that great at writing out blogs. I've never been one to keep a diary like most girls do. I guess I always have just hated to write. I was really bad at creative writing, mostly concentrating on math and science...no real creative writing involved there, other than the eloquence of a good proof!

I really started this because a lot of my friends write on here, so I figured I'd better start one up so that I can keep track of them. Some are on MySpace, but really, we're not teenagers anymore, right? No one ever reads anyone's blogs on MySpace anyway... According to my teenage daughter, blogs are uncool (my word, not hers) on MySpace...as are listing the jobs you've worked, the schools you've attended, and any book you've read that was actual literature and not fan-fiction.

So, to the reason for my blog title. Well, I am a Starbucks addict. Moreso a Mocha Frappuccino addict. Since you can only get the latter at the former, it makes me the former's addict, no?

A little about me... I'm a wife and mother of five. My kids range from 17 to 4. One boy, four girls. I knew that college tuition was going to be a killer, but can you imagine paying for four weddings at some point?!? Crazy. (I get sidetracked a lot...you'll notice that about me. See, I was talking about me and turned it into talking about college tuition. Back to me...) I am a stay at home mom. I am horribly head-strong...or is it just highly opinionated? I'm a Type 1 Diabetic who looks like a Type 2, or rather the stereotypical Type 2 anyway. I love reading. I'm addicted to TV. I hate house cleaning. I hate having been sick for the last ten months, but that's for another post.

Oy! I need a Mocha Frap now!

0 friends said...:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online