Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Can I get some sleep please...?

So tomorrow I have a rather busy morning. By 9 am I will have to style the hair on two kids, get them off to school, go to the bank, go buy snacks and breakfast for myself to break the $20s from the ATM, go to the high school to fill out an order for graduation cap, gown, invitations, and announcements, go to the elementary school to put money into the kids' lunch accounts as well as to help out with Picture Day. I will work my picture day duties until 1:30 pm.

I will probably then go home and die... or rather change into my jammies and watch TV for the rest of the day. I'm doing the picture day duties because it saves me paying for one child's pictures. :) I'll also get to have lunch with my kindergartener, she'll probably be surprised and happy about that.
I'm already tired and it's not even tomorrow yet!

All of this means I need to be in bed, asleep, by around 9 pm tonight. I'm *never* asleep earlier than 11 pm. This should be an adventure.

0 friends said...:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online